Cheng Chou (周成)
Phone: +44 (0) 116 373 6288
School of Business
University of Leicester
Leicester, UK, LE1 7RH
I am a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) of economics in the School of Business at the University of Leicester, England.
Quantitative marketing (with focus on analyzing consumer choice and firm strategies in high-tech markets), applied econometrics
Contact: +44 750-698-6849 (call from outside the UK) or +44 0750-698-6849 (call from a UK number or Skype)
- Linear Estimation of Aggregate Dynamic Discrete Demand for Durable Goods Overcoming the Curse of Dimensionality, Accepted by Marketing Science, with Tim Derdenger and Vineet Kumar. Online Appendix
- “Market Timing: Recent Development and a New Test”, Economics Letters, 2011, 111, 105–109. (with Chia-Shang J. Chu)
- “Testing Independence of Two Autocorrelated Binary Time Series”, Statistics and Probability Letters, 2010, 80, 69-75. (with Chia-Shang J. Chu)
Work in Progress
- What Does the Discount Factor Say About Consumer Beliefs? Testing Consumer Beliefs in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models with Aggregate Data, with Tim Derdenger, Manuscript coming soon.
- Dynamically Optimal Product Design for Freemium Service: What Online Game Can (and Cannot) Tell Us, with Hai Che
- Matching between College Applicants and Universities in the UK: Nontransferable Matching with Partially Identified Preference, with Jesse Matheson